Simple How-To YouTube Videos make $2171 in One Month Demonstrates Power of Outsourcing
Today, I’d just like to share with you a video that Kam Jennings shared with me sometime back. There are many lessons to learn from the video, so I thought it would be great to share with you on my blog to (plus give this guy a backlink for a wonderful video).
Have fun watching this video and make sure you take notes.
Here are my Key Takeaways:
- It is possible to make money with YouTube.
- You do not need sophisticated equipment to make videos.
- One of the most effective ways of selling with YouTube videos is to teach people or demonstrate to people how to get something done.
- Give value in your videos instead of just plain hard selling.
- Never under-estimate the power of outsourcing. You can outsource practically anything or even hire a virtual assistant to do mundane and repetitive tasks.
- Leverage on the work of other people to free up your time so that you can concentrate on growing your business. The only caveat is that you have to be very clear in your instructions to the VA if you want to get the results you need. You need to tell them exactly what you need them to do
Hope you learn a lot. And do continue taking massive actions.
If you have any comments or questions, do leave them in the comments section below. I’d love to hear from you.